Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Mt. Charleston - Mary Jane Falls








A few weeks ago, I took the two older yahoos to Mt. Charleston (to beat the heat) while Ashleigh and Zuri stayed inside with the A/C on (to beat the heat). Mt. Charleston stays about 30 degrees cooler than Las Vegas, and it's only 45 minutes away. So we got that going for us, which is nice.


Before I post a few pictures, let me write down the memorable quotes from Kai:

"It's good to see nature again."

"Even the boy scouts are taking a rest."


"I'm so out of breath, I almost can't talk." (ed., What a tragedy that would have been; he talked for 3 1/2 hours straight.)































































































































2 comments:

AliWhitMark said...

Watch it Lance! Obviously, Kai gets that from our side of the family - or shall I say the EVANS side of the family! :)

RachelAA said...

Those are fabulous quotes. I also love that Ash got a break for a bit :)