Monday, August 22, 2011

Cousins 2011


We got in a little cousins photo shoot right before leaving Salt Lake. The truck was Lance's grandpa's and is now owned by Lance's parents. Isn't it so fun? I loved the color and was excited when the others seemed to buy in to using it. Lance's Mom and my 2 sister in laws were in charge of kid wrangling while I snapped the photos. My SIL Kimberley found the outfits - one of her talents that I do not posess. With so many little ones the group shots are pretty tough but they still turned out fun. I think the individuals and smaller groups are my favorites though. So maybe someday I will actually try to learn what I'm doing with the camera and figure out how to do some editing as these are totally not touched up. It sure is fun to have this group all together.




Jake- 8 Years Old:


Kennedy- 6 Years Old:


Emme- 6 Years Old:


Kai- 6 Years Old:


Jack- 4 Years Old:


Kate- 3 Years Old:


Rori- 3 Years Old:


Ella- 2 Years Old:


Zuri- 2 1/2 Months Old:


Here are the sibling groups. Would you have put them in these groups from the group shot? Yes, we are very talented at all having 2 girls and 1 boy and each having a 6 year old.














No comments: