Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In honor of Matt Sherry

My friend Matt Sherry is quite the gourmet chef, and has created a blog essentially devoted to his exquisite creations. See http://mandjsherry.blogspot.com/. Reading his blog makes your mouth water. Note to be outdone, I would like to describe the palatable dinner I came up with tonight, described a la Matt.

I decided to make an italian meal for Kai. First, I had to choose the pasta. I decided to go with a delectable favorite of our house, macaroni. I was careful in the selection, choosing only the most supple noodles, sure to boil just right. Next came the choice of topping. The topping is key to creating a perfect italian plate. Of the many options, I chose to use a finely grated cheese, which may have come from France. Although Swiss and Provolone are good selections, I went with cheddar. I used only my finest wooden spoon in mixing the fromage with the noodles. As a side dish to complement the acquired taste of the noodles, I went with des fruit d'Albert (son's) including chopped pears, peaches and pinapples. And to wash it all down, milk from a free-range cow.

Here is a picture of the masterpiece.



For the advanced food connossieur, try dumping it on top of your head before eating it.


4 comments:

temp0002 said...

Classic!

Matt said...

Dude...you're the man...I can see your dining experiences only going up from here.

bonny with a Y said...

nice bowl!

and i LOVE the mac

Ashleigh said...

We thought you might like that bowl since you guys gave it to us. As you can see we are still using and loving them. :)