Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Weekend



Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men in our lives.

Lance and I feel very fortunate to have fabulous fathers and grandfathers that have taught us many things. Our grandfathers have had many amazing life experiences that they have shared with us. We also both feel that we have very special Dad's. We know that we are very lucky.

It has been so much fun getting to see Lance now become a father himself. He and Kai have a very special bond which is so neat. Lance is a super Dad and for this I am also very grateful. Kai and I love him so much.

We had a nice Father's Day weekend. Yesterday we went boating with cousin Kennedy (and her family). We had a great time and Kai LOVED it even more this year. Lance's family has a boat, so this will hopefully just be the 1st trip of many this summer. Then today we also got to spend some time with family here. Hope my Dad and Whit had fun at the HUGE Del Mar Fair! Sorry we weren't there to join you. Here are some pictures from the weekend:





2 comments:

RachelAA said...

I was thinking, "hmmm I love the reading, picture, I love the car picture, I love them all!!!"

bonny with a Y said...

boating! how fun - we get to go boating/water skiing in august up at bear lake - i hope the water isn't freezing.