Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy Week

Wednesday:

Here are some photos from my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary party. We went to the Spring Chicken Inn in Wanship. Wanship is where my great great grandma was killed when lightning struck the tree she was sitting next to ... so sad.




While we were there, my cousin opened his mission call. He is going to one of my favorite places - Prague.



Thursday:

Our Elders Quorum street taco night social was a huge success. Thanks to Matt Sherry - see previous post. Over 110 people came.



Friday: More waterskiing. Grandpa let Kai drive the boat ... in circles.


And of course, we had a wonderful anniversary. Amethyst is the traditional six year stone, but turquoise will do in a pinch. Don't believe me - see http://marriage.about.com/cs/anniversaries/a/annivstones.htm

No comments: