Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nap

Rori still takes a nap everyday. Kai took one until he was 5 so I'm hoping we can keep this up with her for a bit longer. Occasinally there are days I wonder if she actually ever falls asleep, but most days she is out when I go to wake here up. Going to preschool from 9-1 everyday wears you out when you are 3 years old.

A few days ago I went and got her up and she was taking her time getting downstairs while I was working on dinner. I finally got suspicious and this is how I found her:



She had made it half way down to the middle landing and was fast asleep again. I thought it was pretty cute.

2 comments:

BeckyB.West said...

She still takes naps? Thanks for rubbing it in! :) Hope you guys are well!

RachelAA said...

Ahahahahahahahaha that's awesome.