Saturday, May 21, 2011

Almost Made It

We've almost made it. The baby is scheduled to come Monday morning bright and early. I'm not super excited about the c-section and recovery, but I am pretty excited to meet this little person.

I think my body is about ready to be done at this point. Sleeping has somewhat gone out the window due to a combo of heartburn and itching and now I seem to have also come down with a cold which is adding to the struggle. Mom, Dad, and Whit will head here tomorrow and then we will really be good to go with them here to watch Kai and Rori. Lance's parents are going to come the next week so it is going to be an exciting time around these parts.

Not knowing if it is going to be a boy or girl is making things pretty fun around now. I continue to get opinions from all sorts of random people. We're still working on names some so if anyone is holding out on a fabulous name now is the time to share........

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

OH MY GOSH I can't believe it's almost time. WOW. You need a final prego picture HELLO!!!! I can't wait to hear the results!!!!!!

StacyG said...

Congrats!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!

DisabilityDiva said...

can't wait to welcome your little one!!