Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

... to all the wonderful women in our lives. We're especially grateful for our 2 great Mom's. Hope you had a good day!



A very pregnant me with 2 weeks left to go before the scheduled C on May 23:


-Crazy that I'll soon be a Mom to 3. Being a Mom is the best. I feel so lucky to have the oppotunity to raise them.
-Still feeling pretty good despite some heart burn and SUPER annoying itching.
-Really want this kid to stay in until May 23 because we've still got a few items to make it through, wrap up on the get ready list, and things to attend.
-Still have not decided on a boy OR a girl name- seriously. Need help here people- send your suggestions on over ASAP. Just thinking about it stresses me out.

Mother's Day Treasures From Church Today:(they go all out for Mother's Day in this Ward it seems- paper flowers, hand made gifts from the kids, chocolate covered strawberries, little ribbbon decorated waters, and huge Great Harvest Cookies):






I was spoiled with lots of love and yummy food from my sweet husband and kids today. Lance has his last final this week which is a most wonderful Mother's Day gift. Now we're on to another busy week.........

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

I am loving that thing Kai made - always your little boy... makes my heart melt. And YOU, you look adorable. I can't believe you're almost there! So exciting - I so wish we could have seen you!!!

CA Family said...

I agree! The photo of Rori is priceless!! Loved Kai's card, too!

TWO WEEKS!!... We can't wait!!