Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gymnastics for Rori



Rori had her first day of gymnastics class today at our local super nice rec center. They have tons and tons of classes for kids at this place. It is the same location where Kai took swimming last summer (there is an indoor and outdoor pool). In addition to sports type classes they also have some academic, art, music etc. type ones. We may have to give one of those a try in some future session.

Rori seemed to really like the class. She was a little nervous at first, but was jumping happily from activity to activity very quickly. There was a lot of parent involvement which may become interesting as I get more and more round. It wasn't the awesome "Big Gym" experience we had in Salt Lake with Kai (how I miss that place and our teacher Wendy), but for the super cheap cost and close location I think it will be a good activity for an almost 2 1/2 year old.

Rori was especially pleased with the hand stamps and stickers they give out at the end of the class. She's still admiring them hours later. Due to the parent involvement I was only able to get some pictures after class when she was partially re-dressed, but I think she looks so cute in her little leotard. I'll try to get better full outfit shots another time. :)





1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Oh my gosh how fun!