Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things You Love


Kai brought this home from Primary on Sunday. He told me that it was a Valentine for me and I told him I loved it and promptly put it up on the fridge.

Sadly I didn't really focus on it again until today when I was getting out of the fridge the stuff for lunch. I asked Kai about the project and he told me that their teacher asked them what things they love and then wrote the things on the strips of paper which the kids then glued on to the heart. They apparently also decorated with stickers with is a big hit at our house these days.

So after closer inspection here is what some of the strips say:

-Grandpa
-Grandma
-Mommy
-Daddy
-Rori
-Amanda (his neighborhood friend)
-Heavenly Father

And my very favorite one is the 2nd from top that is upside down. Can you read what it says?......... It says Mommy's Sister. Isn't that sweet? Now I'm curious to ask his teacher how that conversation went.

It is a fun time of year to think about the things that you love. And this was a cool valentine!

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Wow I think they should all do that activity!

CA Family said...

I have a lump in my throat. What a sweetheart.

Love,
Mom