Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sunny Weather =

-Washing the Cars

-Playing Outside

-A trip to the Zoo with Friends



Oh, and we made some movies while Daddy was at work today that we thought the grandparents and great grandparents might enjoy.



These last 2 need a little explanation. For Christmas Lance and I got Kai some kids books that tell scripture stories. We've been reading 2 or 3 of the short little stories with him at night before bed. Turns out he thinks it is really fun to memorize things- mind you I don't have these memorized as well as he does. :)



5 comments:

CA Family said...

Rori is quite the jumper... and talker!! That is so cute!!

Tell Kai that he has a better memory than Grandma and Grandpa... especially as the dementia is developing!! That child doesn't forget a thing and hasn't since he was teeny tiny!

RachelAA said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the videos. Very impressive!!! What are the books called?

mindy said...

Holy cow! He is smart just like his parents. I can't believe he has all that memorized. Charlie only memorizes Beyonce songs.

jena wise said...

who needs preschool when you can just go straight to college? or law school? Kai is so smart and such the talker! I love how he only wants to sit still for less than a minute at a time - we can relate at our house!

Ashleigh said...

The books are the "My Favorite Stories from the..." we got him the Bible and Book of Mormon ones for Christmas. I'm pretty sure there are more. I liked these ones because the have the flaps to lift and they have rhyming which he thinks is fun in all books right now. I basically wanted something that made the stories more understandable for his age. I also like that each story is told in about 8 sentences so it is concise. He's having fun reading and memorizing them which is awesome. I never thought that he would memorize them- I just hoped he might become familiar with some of the stories.