Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Travel Adventures

This has been a busy travel time over the last few days for our little family. Kai and I made one final trip to San Diego to spend some time with my family before the new addition comes. My Mom just finished up the school year so it was fun to get to share some vacation time with her. Lance went off on his own adventure with some friends (including Uncle Dave) to hike the Grand Canyon. I'll let him blog about that, but we are happy to know that they all seem to have made it back in one piece.

In the next post I'll put some of the pictures Kai and I have from San Diego, but here are some short videos that also tell some of the story:

Having Fun Playing Baseball:


Singing it:




We haven't decided on a name yet and if we had we wouldn't tell Kai who is known for his lack of secret keeping. :) It will be a surprise for everyone just like Kai's name was:

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

How does this post NOT make you smile!!! :) I am impressed you are able to keep such a secret - ahhh I have such a blabber mouth! SO... why have we not seen prego pics of Ash :( We need just one before you pop!!!

Jennifer Woods said...

I agree that we need an Ashleigh pregnant picture!! Kai is getting so big, I can't believe he remembered so many of the lyrics. I think I didn't learn all the lyrics to those songs 'til I was like 8 or something. I don't really remember but, wow!

Also, I can't believe Kai is a lefty. What a great hitter. Maybe someday we'll get a game going with Patrick and Kai when Patrick is bigger!

What a fun trip!!