Sunday, June 29, 2008

Flashback to June 22


Lance and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on June 22. I feel very fortunate to be married to my best friend. We have had so much fun and so many amazing adventures all over the world in these past 7 years. We also feel very lucky that we have been able to add Kai to our little family and we are excited about adding another new addition at the end of the summer. It is amazing to know that we have created these little people together. I consider Lance, Kai, and "baby sister" to be very special gifts in my life.

*And here is a very pregnant looking me for those who have been asking. :)

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Oh boy Ash that is NOTHING, you are teeny tiny!! I think to prove you are actually pregnant, we need a bathing suit picture, your a tight t-shrt at least :) You guys are adorable and have always been an example of a wonderful couple!!

Jennifer Woods said...

Congrats and thanks for the picture!!