Monday, December 03, 2012

Picture Memory Issues

***Computer Nerd Alert***
I have been trying to find time to get some posts up on the blog and finally when I got around to it Blogger told me that I had used up all my picture memory and couldn't post any more pictures. For rude!

So, I did what any reasonable person would do and ignored in for about a week hoping the problem would magically go away by itself. So, then after that didn't work I then tried what most people my age would do- I googled it and asked fellow bloggers if they had experienced this. I was sure that some computer savy person would have gone through this before me and written me a simple instruction solution.

Unfortunaltey answers didn't come easy and the only solution given seemed to be purchasing more memory. It should be noted that one of the joys of blogging has been that it is free. Even though the fee was only a few bucks a month I was feeling annoyed about having to start paying.

So, last night in one last ditch effort of cheapness based on bits and pieces of my google researching I tried updating our blog account to Google+. Lo and behold I am suddenly able to post pictures again without a fee. Now who knows how long this solution will last or what it really means to update to Google+ (I've been told it is similar to Facebook- but don't plan on me adding it in to my regular life just yet), but at least I can get some posts done and off my to do list. So that is my simple instuction soultion for anyone out there googling.  If you don't see pictures in my next posts you will know that my solution was really no solution at all, but you will also know that we haven't given up on blogging. 

2 comments:

mggolden said...

Hey... some of us resemble computer nerds... :-)

mggolden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.