Wednesday, December 01, 2010

They've Got A Secret...



...they are going to be getting a little brother or sister at the end of May. Everyone is excited and doing well- especially now that we have made it past the inital weeks of feeling slightly green.

We've decided to keep the gender of this one a surprise so that should be fun. So, we're starting to take name suggestions since we will especially need ideas due to needing a boy and a girl name.

After we told the kids we talked about it all for a little bit and then asked them what they thought. Kai's response in a very matter of fact voice was "I think we can handle it". We laughed and laughed.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!

RachelAA said...

Oh my gosh I love his response - seriously awesome!!!! I am so happy for you guys - WOW. Three is fun and crazy and exhausting; but you can TOTALLY handle it :) CONGRATS!

jena wise said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm excited to be on the same journey. I didn't see either one coming! I'm so happy for you. You even have tons of space now :).
This is going to be one lucky baby and I'm excited for you to not find out the gender- you're awesomely patient. Love you!

BeckyB.West said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! I'm sure Kai can handle it:) Kudos to you for not finding out the flavor you're having. I'm too impatient! Hope you're feeling better.

AliWhitMark said...

We can't wait!

The photos are so darling! Don't forget to email us some copies!

lbb said...

AY AY AY!!!!!!!!
COngrats you guys!
I'm SOSSSSSSSSOOOOOO excited for you.
3 kids is the best. You will love it.
What a lucky baby to come to your family!
Hope all is well in the warm weather! No fair!
Love you guys.
Oh what we'd do for a little RIO run together!!!
xoxo

DisabilityDiva said...

So VERY excited for you!! So enjoyed your christmas card too! We miss you but glad you are doing well!!!