Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preschool Christmas Program 2009



Kai had his Christmas Program at school today. He was super excited that Daddy and Grandma & Grandpa Utah joined Mom and Rori in the audience for the big performance. The kiddos have been a little under the weather the last few days so I was glad we all made it through in one piece. Kai was a wonderful singing candy cane! :)

(Kai looks a little bugged in this picture because he thought I was slowing him down from getting back in his classroom like they had been told to do)

And these are for the sake of grandparents and great grandparents to get the flavor of it all. Don't get motion sick:


2 comments:

CA Family said...

The props at the preschool are so cute! Love the candy cane hats.

Kai is a bit taller than the rest of the class. :) He was "into it"- definitely!

BeckyB.West said...

OK, that's it... I've got to get Katelyn into preschool:) This looks like so much fun. I love the candy cane hats, too. (I still have Lance's picture- I promise I haven't forgotten!) I'll get it to you.