Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swimming for the Babies Too

Rori and Matthew finally got their turn at swim lessons after sitting through weeks of Kai and Amanda's lessons. They were so cute and loved it. Rori was especially excited to get to take this class with her Daddy. I really think I heard her say "DaDa?" when I opened up the car door to get her out of her carseat for the last lesson. Another neat thing about this is Kai and Amanda took this same class together when they were the same age as Rori and Matthew. Fun!







4 comments:

RachelAA said...

That is way fun and so cute. And that last picture is to die for!

Jessica said...

Where's the swim class? Love all the pics!

Ashleigh said...

Steiner- they have a great outdoor and an indoor pool.

lbb said...

I can't believe Rori can take lessons now! Wow. Time flies.
Looks like you guys are doing so many fun things this summer!
We actually leave tonight to Utah! I'll be at my bro's wedding this weekend in Newport, but back later. So, I think we'll miss ya in Seattle!
You are welcome to stay here! There will be empty beds and Sid will be in and out of the hospital!
Let me know and hope I see ya!
xoxo.LB