Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome Cousin Ella

Congratulations to Tyler, Kimberley, Kennedy and Jack on their newest addition. They didn't find out the sex of this baby in advance so it was very exciting to find out that it was a baby GIRL. Baby Ella was born at 9:08am this morning. She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 22inches long. She's beautiful! We went and visited her tonight and had so much fun meeting the newest cousin. It is now 3 Boys to 5 girls in the cousin count. Little Kate, Rori and Ella are going to be quite the buddies no doubt.







2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Congrats!

I also have a question, you were allowed to bring your kids into the room? Where I deliver, only the siblings can come into the room. Do you guys not have that same policy?

Ashleigh said...

I've never heard of that here. Cousins came to visit Rori at a different hospital than this one too. My kids didn't actually touch Ella last night but that was coming from me not the hospital.