Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers and Sons / Firm Hike

Kai and I went on the Fathers and Sons campout Friday night. We camped in Weber Canyon above Oakley - not far from Smith Morehouse. Good times were had by all. Especially since we avoided the rain. Here are a few pics.

Kai in front of tent:
Dad in front of tent (taken by Kai): Campfire: Playing around: Kai's 5th Ward buddies:

After we came home, Kai took a nap and I joined my firm on a hike up Brigham Fork in Emigration Canyon - highly recommend the hike - its very family friendly. I didn't get very good pictures because of the incessant rain, but here are a couple:










1 comment:

lbb said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! We miss you and the 5th ward. Things are good though.
Congrats to Lance on taking Kai to a camping overnighter. I don't know how well my boys would fare!
Happy Summer....xoxo.baucoms