Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Recent Kai Quotes


We figure we better write these down so we don't forget what a funny 2 year old Kai was.

1 & 2 are signs that we have recently been introduced to Diego and Dora on TV and are now fans:

1) In nursery on Sunday Kai's class was playing a game where they walk through the pretend forest and share what animals they are seeing. One kid saw a bear, one kid saw a bird, then..........

Teacher: "Kai what do you see?"
Kai: "I see a Puma."

2) In the hotel room in Las Vegas Kai was being cautious about getting out of his make shift bed and suddenly called out to us in an urgent tone "Ayudame". ("Help Me" in Spanish")

3) Last night Kai wasn't minding after dinner as we were getting ready to go outside for a walk.

Lance: "Kai listen or Mommy and I are just going to go"
Kai (in a wimpering pathetic tone): "But I would cry cause I love you guys."

I don't know if anyone else will find these funny, but they sure have made us laugh. From the mouth of babes.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE #2!!!!

jena wise said...

It's amazing how many 2 year-old boys are in love with Dora. Hudson cries for Dora when he's sad/hurt/tired - no joke. I think it's great that Kai is picking up on the spanish! And I have to tell you that every time I go to your site and see your baby countdown it makes me so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well.

AliWhitMark said...

We can't wait to see you next Thursday, Kai and Ashleigh!!