Monday, May 19, 2008

A Quick Trip

Kai and I took a quick trip to San Diego over this weekend to attend the San Diego Angelman Syndrome Walk-A-Thon. My parents were very invovled in pulling off this great event. I'm really glad we were able to be there and be a part of it all. It was a beautiful heat wave (80's for San Diego) weekend. In addition to the walk we got to hit the pool a few times, try out Kai's new bike for "grandma's house", do lots of puzzles and play lots of pretend with grandma and grandpa, eat some yummy food, and visit the second grade. It was a short trip, but we are excited to go back again later in the summer and get to spend a little more time.

At the Walk:

Mom and Dad in Their Green Volunteer Shirts:
Loving the Firetruck Part of the Walk Festivities:


Play Time:


2 comments:

jena wise said...

I'm so glad that you got to attend that event. Kai must be the coolest kid around to ride on an airplane, fire truck, tricycle, etc. etc. I know my guys would be talking about the "fyre ension" for weeks!

RachelAA said...

Gorgeous day!! Beautiful sky - so glad you were there.