Monday, October 08, 2007

Getting Focused on Fall

Yes, Fall is certainly seeming to be in full swing around here. As I said last year about 100 times- I love the Fall here. I love the colors, I love the air temp, I love that the holidays are approaching etc. I just love it all. So we have been doing our part to enjoy this special time of year with some decorations, pumpkins, a pumpkin spice candle, homemade apple pie.........





Last week Kai went to art class with his buddy Andrew and Andrew's Mom Rochelle. I had a work training thing so poor Rochelle was on her own fingerpainting with 2 two year olds. Kai came home amazingly clean though and with this super cool bag.



In other news we survived Lance being at a work thing in Palm Beach Florida Wed.- Sat. and are super happy to have him home again. When we picked Lance up at the airport Kai wrapped himself around Lance's neck and kept giving him hugs and kisses and telling him "I love you Daddy" for about the first 20 minutes. Oh to be loved so deeply. It was really sweet.

We're off on another week and hoping it's a good one.

5 comments:

RachelAA said...

The Fall is my favorite too - especially the colors. And can I just say - SEND ME some apple pie!!!

mindy said...

What cute pictures! Love the scarecrow. I didn't know you worked. What do you do?

Ashleigh said...

I've been doing some development consulting for the U. It is the same basic idea of what I did in CA. I go in 1 morning a week and then do the rest from home. It wasn't something I was searching out, but it has worked out nicely.

bonny with a Y said...

mmm-that pie looks tasty!

Snow Crew said...

ohhh fall- the greatest season ever. Way to go on the fall festivities!