Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Bouncing


This whole blog world is a pretty interesting thing for our generation. In many ways it can be like reading a persons life journal. I find this especially connecting for people that you might otherwise lose contact with or don't touch base with on a regular basis. Another interesting aspect of this is the way they can connect you daily with people that you've never even met. Yes, I will admit that I am a bit of a stranger blog bouncer. This sounds a little scary, but I know I'm not the only one.

This all comes to mind because through random blog bouncing, I have started to follow the daily stories of a Mom in New York. I first saw her on a tv show called Runway Mom's- TLC and Discovery Health are two of my favorite tv channels. She particularly caught my attention because on the show she shared that in addition to being a younger mom of 2, model, actress, singer, etc., she was also LDS and just generally seemed to be a pretty fun person. Anyway, she has a blog that she updates almost daily and it has been really interesting to follow her really funny stories about castings, things her kids do, living in NY city etc. I have also been flipping through magazines like People and seen her in ads for stuff like baby items, laundry detergent etc. which is pretty cool after reading her blog.

So anyway...........she is now a finalist for the Real Savy Moms TV Host Contest. I do think she would be great- so here I am encouraging anyone who is interested to cast a vote for her. All you have to do is go to the Real Savy Moms website and click on Kristy Glass. So now that is my attempt at a good deed for a stranger moment of the day. Sad I know. :)

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

I love it Ash!

timo said...

Hiya, I'm not sure who you are, but I was just reading my friend James Pearce's site and clicked on your link there, to do a bit of stranger blogging myself. Well, turns out that Kristy is my cousin and I know she'll appreciate your votes! She definitely leads a wild life!

Ashleigh said...

How funny! It's a small world I guess. The Pearce's are great!

Kage said...

Found ya!

THANKS SO MUCH...!