Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Such A Boy!



Kai loves cars and planes. He figured out how to work this one that has a little kick to it when you give it a push. He is such a boy!
Last night we watched the football game on tv and monitored the Malibu fire on the internet. The fire was actually very close to Pepperdine but on the other side of PCH. We have spent a bunch of time on Old Malibu Road and the small beach it borders. The homes on that road are big beautiful mansions that are right on the sand. It was sad to watch it last night.

4 comments:

jena wise said...

I love the first picture. Boys are so "boyish". It will be weird to possibly have a girl sometime in the (far) future. And yes, Malibu Road was fabulous to run on - though I never quite became the runner Lance is...

bonny with a Y said...

you need to run with Bruce - that will get you moving - although it hasn't gotten me moving - maybe because I'm watching the kids.

Ashleigh said...

Lance misses running with Bruce tons and I miss book club.

RachelAA said...

I miss book club but I don't think Andrew missing running with Bruce - that killed him!!!! Nearly ten miles isn't a good way to start up after years without running :)
I love the picture of you and Kai - SO CUTE!