Wednesday, October 25, 2006

S-N-O-W


During Kai's mid day nap today I was running around the house like normal trying to get 5 million things done. Suddenly I looked out the window and did a double take. There were white flakes falling from the sky. Our first snow sighting of the year. The flakes continued on and off during the afternoon but melted before they hit the ground. Then, tonight when I went outside to put something in the car I was suprised to see that the ground had a slight white dusting. The weather people say it will get nice again before the snow is here to stay but I guess we are getting close. The CA girl in me still thinks this snow stuff is pretty cool. I may be the only person here thinking that in October though.

3 comments:

Snow Crew said...

I love the first snow too! I can't wait for Cannon to see it eventually. Does Kai like the little snow you have had so far?

Ashleigh said...

Yes, he does seem to like it. Infact yesterday we had been out running errands and as we were attempting to come back in the house he threw himself sideways around the door and held on with both hands in an attempt to not have to come in. Aren't they too young for this sort of thing? :)

RachelAA said...

We can't wait to see Kai's first snowman!!!