Monday, May 05, 2014

A Few Glimpses

 
 Book Reporting:
 
Found her walking around the house like this on a nice May day:


When I wouldn't let her hold the Frozen DVD in the car because I didn't want it getting scratched up and she yelled "You're fired!" from the back seat:
 
 
Later the same day after I had been forgiven and she ran for protection from a supposed spotted "bug" and then fell asleep on me (this NEVER happens):

Poor Lance isn't allowed a nap:

Cousins are so much fun:

Making their own popsicles:

Rori's school program that she was super excited about and had some signing in:



Someone rocks at UNO and it has become the game of choice at our house:

A rare nice school night to have Daddy in person at story time before bed:

Goodbye snow, hello Spring:

"Mom, these pants are funny.  I can see my legs":

Kai somehow convinced us to bring home his class baby chickens for the weekend:

No comments: