Monday, May 07, 2012

Another Sunday- More Pics

 They just look so cute all dressed up.


Kai was heard recently saying that he's ready to grow up now and just take showers and sleep without a shirt on like a man.  Where does he get this stuff???? 

Every once in awhile I feel like I better put in a picture of me so the kids know that I was there too while they were growing up:


That afternoon I was loading up the dishwasher with some help from Zuri after trying out a yummy recipe for homemade cookie dough peanut butter cups (thank you Pinterest).  I looked down and saw a sudden flash of movement- she quickly pulled a still slightly chocolate covered spoon out of the silverware area and put it directly in to her little mouth.  I swear she is stealth like when she is doing something naughty.  Here is the evidence taken a moment later:


1 comment:

AliWhitMark said...

LOVE EVERY PHOTO... especially the one of Zuri and the chocolate! You go, girl!