Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the great women in our lives. We've got REALLY great Mom's and SUPER grandma's in our lives.

We had a nice Mother's Day weekend. Stretching it out to a weekend is really the way to go. We went out to a yummy breakfast with Lance'e Mom on Saturday morning.

Then Saturday night Lance took me to dinner and the Jazz game. It sure is fun to sit in such great seats for a playoff game- even if the Jazz did just barely lose.




Today Kai sang a Mom and Grandma song with the other Primary kids at church in Sacrament meeting and Rori had a rose for me from her nursery class. Lance made dinner tonight and let me take a nap which was what I really wanted/ needed. I am so grateful to be a mother- especially to these two:





We finally took another picture with all 4 of us in it after breakfast:

2 comments:

CA Family said...

What great seats! We're jealous!

Go Jazz tonight!!

lbb said...

Happy Mother's Day! So glad Lance spoiled you. You deserve it. You look gorgeous!
Oh, and that HAS to be my dad behind ya. I recognize his shirt and he mentioned he met you guys! So fun!
Take care love. Liz