Monday, March 09, 2009

2 Sets of Twins?



My friend Amy watched Kai and Rori for me for a couple of hours on Thursday while I ran over to my old work for a bit. Then, I watched her kids for her for a few hours on Friday morning. It worked out to be a great trade. Kai and Amanda are about 3 weeks apart and Rori and Matthew are 2 1/2 months apart. I snapped these photos while they were at our house. It made me think of my friend Jena and her twin boys. I guess this is a VERY small glimpse of what it would be like to have 2 sets of twins. The tricky part is just trying to figure out how to carry the two little ones at the same time. Ha! :)



2 comments:

CA Family said...

Oh my goodness! I am flashing forward when I see that last photo of Amanda and Kai... wedding day??
Rori and Matthew look like a pretty good match, too!

jena wise said...

Amanda and Kai even have the same coloring! What a perfect trade - you two understand each other's lives I'm sure.

Carrying both little ones... can't remember - it was all a blur :)

Miss you!