Monday, December 15, 2008

Matt's Wedding

We took a super quick trip to IL this weekend for my cousin Matt's wedding reception. They had been married in Florida on the beach a few weeks ago. It was great to get to see family. Both of my parents grew up in the same small town where Matt and his new wife Amy live so the reception was full of people that have watched the last few generations of our family grow up. It was a great party and we are excited that Amy is now officially part of the family. Matt and his brother Mike and I have always been close so it was fun to get to have their wives and Lance and I all together. Hopefully next time will be a bit longer so we can enjoy some more time together. A special trip highlight was getting to have my Mom's parents and my Dad's Mom get to meet Rori. Congrats to Matt and Amy!

4 Generations of Girls:


Great Grandpa Michael and the Kiddos:


Aunt Peg and Rori at Lunch:


Playing with Grandma in their Matching Jammies:


Michael & Stacy, Amy & Matt, Ashleigh & Lance:


All Dressed Up with Great Grandma and Grandpa:


Enjoying Time with Great Grandma Evans:


Our Little Family at the Reception:


Sisters:


The Bride and Groom:


The After Party- Enjoying Some of the Wedding Cupcake Cake:

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Looks like great memories and Ash, you look gorgeous. I really like your hair!

Jennifer Woods said...

Hey, me too on the hair comment. I thought I was going to be the first one to comment on the super cute hair. :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!