Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome Cousin Kate!

Lance's sister Kirsten and family welcomed their 3rd child on Monday. She was a healthy 8lbs 10oz and over 20+in long which seems to be how babies who come on time come in this family. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet her in person. Everyone seems to be doing great and they have now made their way home. My only 2 sister-in-laws and I are 100% C-sections (6 soon to be 7 kids so far), so Kirsten has already been giving me fresh reminder tips as ours nears as well which is really nice. So, today they officially announced her name which is Katherine. She will go by Kate. Yeah Mullins!

3 comments:

jena wise said...

it's amazing how such a "big" baby can look so tiny! I'm getting so excited for your impending arrival!

BrandonKristin said...

Ashleigh,
This is Kristin, Kimberley's sister! hey she told me you have found a way to get your blog printed for your journal. Can you tell me where you are getting this done? I have been looking for a place!
Thanks!
Kristin

Ashleigh said...

Hey Kristin!
We haven't actually tried it yet, but I think it is a brilliant concept. It is on my eventual to do list. The one I have seen is at: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. If you get to it first you'll have to let me know how it goes.