Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy Week

I had a big work event on Tuesday of this week so Kai got to hang out at his buddy Andrew's house (that is where he goes the one morning a week I work), get picked up by Daddy and put down for his afternoon nap )so Daddy could work from home for a few hours), and then taken to Grandma and Grandpa's so Daddy could attend the event with Mom. Needless to say he had a blast.

The following day he and I were feeling rather tuckered out. After a solid 3 hour nap I woke him up and brought him up to the couch. I went in to the kitchen for a minute and when I came back this is how I found him. Talk about a sleepy head. :)

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I love it when they are so sleepy because it reminds me of when he was little - I mean real little :)