Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Few of His Favorite Things

We've been enjoying being back to normal life again after our sickness weeks. We've been busy with all of the normal things. The weather has actually been sunny and warm enough to not wear jackets for a few days which has been so nice. Unfortunately it is really too early to get used to it yet. Another storm is supposed to be on the way this weekend. But for now we are loving it and the fact that it has melted almost all the snow.

A few of Kai's favorite things from this week have been getting to check in on Buster (grandma's kitty):


More fun at gym today:








Oh, and getting a mini otter pop at his doctors office for his "a few weeks after being sick" follow-up. This was his first otter pop. I don't have a picture of that one, but trust me he thought it was great. He already loves that place due to the huge fish tank and after stickers, but this was a great added plus.

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

So fun - and yeah for fish tanks!!! yesterday Jackson was staring at the one in his doctor's office and I scared him - I told him they were going to get him and I tickled his sides - he jumped into my arms, and I mean jumped!! Too funny!

Snow Crew said...

wow- sounds like Kai and Cannon have more in common than just looks and birthdays!