Saturday, January 12, 2008

January Fun

Today was a beautiful day so we decided to take Kai out for a little sledding.







And here is a sideways video clip. Mental note that I can't hold the camera up and down while on video. I know my Mom has a way to fix this, but it is getting late so it will have to do for now.



In other news Kai has a new FAVORITE bath toy. For the last couple of months he has been obsessed with the kids tv show Little Einsteins. It is a cute show and if he is going to like something it is nice that it is one that at least attempts to teach about music, art, and geography. They are doing something right because Kai loves it!

6 comments:

Jennifer Woods said...

Wowee, Kai looks so much like your dad Ash. He's such a big boy. I love how proud he looks in the tub. We love bath time at our house too!

jena wise said...

Okay, I had to laugh because usually "it was such a beautiful day" is followed by news about going to the beach, taking a long walk, etc. etc. but not necessarily sledding. But days where snow covers the mountains are indeed beautiful!

My boys love Little Einstein too! At first I didn't give it a chance - I figured it'd be like the Baby Einstein videos which, in my opinion, were lame and boring. We'll have to look for that bath toy! Right now our bath time obsession is bubble over-load.

Cute pictures - he's darling!

RachelAA said...

THat snow is gorgeous! Andrew brought up sledding the other day and I laughed in his face - but you guys make it look fun!!!

CA Family said...

Hi Jen,

When I told Mark that you thought Kai looked like him, he was VERY APPRECIATIVE!! I really thinkt he looks more like Grandma Whitney, though!!

Sean is ADORABLE!! Yes, I have been checking up on your website, too!

Alice

Ashleigh said...

Jen- After my Mom hit send she realized that she typed Sean instead of Patrick. She wanted me to delete it but I thought you would appreciate it. I'm sure you think your husband is adorable too though. :)

Jennifer Woods said...

Hi Alice and Ash! Yeah, Sean is pretty cute :) That's so funny. I also think he looks like Whitney too. Funny how families all look alike :) We clicked on the Little Einstein's website and played with the song echo game for a while. It was fun. We haven't discovered much of the kids tv yet but I turned on teletubbies so I could get the kitchen clean (for the first time in a while) and Patrick was fascinated. They made teletubby pudding or yogurt or something. It was weird...but I guess these teletubby people know what kids like since it's on tv still. Hope you have a nice day in UT and CA!