Saturday, March 03, 2007

First Official Haircut

This morning we went and got Kai his first official haircut. He sat very still on his Dad's lap and just seemed to be in a daze. We were shocked as we expected him to be his regular fidgety self.

Here is a before shot:

Here is a during shot:Here is an after shot:

As a reward for his excellent behavior the hair place gave him a lolipop to enjoy (this is a new experience for Kai):

And we took him sledding at the local park by where we live:




We accomplished all of this before 11am and now Lance is already off to work and Kai is thinking about lunch and a nap.

2 comments:

jena wise said...

He looks like he feels like a "big boy" and cooperated because of that. Love the cut. I'm glad Lance could be home in the morning!

RachelAA said...

I LOVE his little face in the during shot - so focused, such a little man. Isn't it amazing how much we do in the morning - I rarely accomplished so much that early before I had Jackson.
And I have to say, thinking about your morning, I would be ready for a nap too :)